Check out Week #6 of the Marketposted by SPD Communications on June 24, 2014 in Market
We welcome back Red Barn Meats and we have a new set of food trucks including Spice Box and Caveman Truck. We also have new information about what our produce vendors are bringing this week. See you at the market Thursday!
When: June 26, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Robert Orr Plaza and Senate Ave.
What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
As information becomes available on what vendors are growing early in the season, we’ll post items vendors are bringing.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Raw Honey, Whipped Honey and honey products. Coffee Infused Honey made with locally roasted coffee, Vanilla Infused Honey made with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Trail Rations, the new pink lemonade honey sticks, and more lip balm flavors!
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Posey & Pumpkins.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Produce. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for VanAntwerp Farms.
- Oberweis Dairy – milk samples and raspberry lemonade samples.
- Bryant Farm – cabbage, broccoli, spring onions, zucchini, and summer squash. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Bryant Farm.
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, asparagus, greens, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Red Barn Meats – Individual cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and goat. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Red Barn Meats.
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Hot dog and hamburger buns, strawberry/rhubarb pies, and apple pie brownies.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter, Fromage Frais, and Fresh Mozzarella!
- Flat Rock Farms – Produce
- Biltz Greenhouses – Produce including potatoes and beans.
- Caveman Truck
- Tacos Without Borders
- Spice Box
- Scouts Treat Truck
- Rollin Wit Da Roux
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza
- Chef Dan’s Southern Comfort
- Groovy Guys Fries
- Big Ron’s Bistro
- Rolling Asian Delight
- Nicey Treat