Join us for Week #7 at the Marketposted by SPD Communications on July 1, 2014 in Market
It’s week seven at the Statehouse Market and yes the market is open for business on July 3. Get an early start to your July 4th weekend by buying some fresh produce for your cookout. Listed below is some new information about what our produce vendors are bringing this week. If you’re looking for lunch, we have you covered. This week we also welcome back some more food trucks including Duos, Little Eataly, Dashboard Diner, Nacho Mama, Johnson’s BBQ Shack plus seven others. See you at the market Thursday!
When: July 3, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Robert Orr Plaza and Senate Ave.
What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
As information becomes available on what vendors are growing early in the season, we’ll post items vendors are bringing.
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Posey & Pumpkins.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Produce. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for VanAntwerp Farms.
- Bryant Farm – cabbage, broccoli, spring onions, zucchini, and summer squash. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Bryant Farm.
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, asparagus, greens, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Red Barn Meats – Individual cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and goat. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at email@example.com. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Red Barn Meats.
- The Pork Shoppe – Frozen Pork products including pork chops, pork burgers, 3 types of sausage, bacon, and both loin and shoulder roasts.
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Hot dog and hamburger buns, strawberry/rhubarb pies, and apple pie brownies.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter, Fromage Frais, Fresh Mozzarella and new cheeses including Cheese Curds!
- Flat Rock Farms – Produce
- Biltz Greenhouses – Produce including potatoes and beans.
- Duos Indy
- Little Eataly
- Nacho Mama
- Cutie Pies Pizza
- The Flying Cupcake
- Some of This Some of That
- Johnson’s BBQ Shack
- Dashboard Diner
- Circle City Spuds
- Mac Genie
- Dhaba Indy
- Nicey Treat