With this long weekend coming up there will be plenty of opportunities to eat all kinds of your favorite cook out foods. But, instead of eating typical, processed food from the grocery, add in some farm fresh fruits and vegetables!
Take a look at what our vendors and food trucks are bringing this week!
- Blitz Greenhouse – Peaches, tomatoes, green beans, potatoes
- Bryant Farms –
- Tulip Tree Creamery –
- Posey & Pumpkins – Flowers and produce
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork chops, burgers, bacon and more.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market –
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Honey, whipped honey, infused honey, honey peanut butter, apple butter, lip balms and skin creams.
- Oberweis Dairy
- Simple Taste – Breads, cinnamon rolls, muffins, strawberry/rhubarb pies, peach cobbler, cookies, brownies.
- Nacho Mama – Try the Mini Taco Salad!
- Serendipity –
- Taste of the Caribbean –
- Johnson’s BBQ Shack – Wanting some BBQ? Johnson’s is sure to please with their smoked salmon or a turkey leg.
- Byrne’s Grilled Pizza –
- Groovy Guys Fries – Try their Asian Chicken Fries!
- Dashboard Diner – Enjoy a Dash Wrap or a Chef salad!
- Bacon Babes –
- Pierogi Love Indy –
- Dhaba Indy – The Grilled Tilapia or Palak Paneer will surely please your taste buds!
- Nicey Treat
- Mile Square Coffee Roastery – Cafe Mobile is here today!