We’ve reached week 10 of the Statehouse Market. Yes, it’s already the midpoint of the market’s fourth season. It’s going to be a busy Thursday in downtown Indy with Gen Con kicking off too. Here are the week’s produce vendors and food trucks for July 30.
- VanAntwerp’s Farm Market – A large variety of fresh produce is always at the market. Get some fresh vegetables for a great dinner.
- Biltz Greenhouses – Have some Southern Indiana peaches this week.
- Bryant Farm – Bryant Farms has delicious zucchini and squash available.
- Posey & Pumpkin – The sun is out and so are the sunflowers. Stop by tomorrow and grab your own sun.
- Wilson Farm – Looking for free-range eggs? Look no further!
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Enjoy Indiana grown honey! Use as a substitute to regular sweeteners.
- Oberweis Dairy– Enjoy either some delicious milk, or try their fresh lemonade. Take advantage of their Summer sale!
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Entrees are back. To ensure your favorites, please try and call ahead.
- Cornerstone Bread Co. – Our newest vendor is back again. Enjoy bread baked fresh Thursday morning.
- The Pork Shoppe – Get ready for a BBQ with all of these locally raised pork products.
- Nacho Mama’s Enjoy Mediterranean Nachos this week
- Citizen Hash Stop by and try the Thai Peanut Chicken Salad
- Taste of the Caribbean
- Gigi’s Cupcake Truck Satisfy your sweet tooth with Gigi’s healthy options: Flourless and Gluten-free cupcakes
- Wild Boar BBQ
- Brozinni Pizza
- Slider Station
- Groovy Guys Fries Groovy Guy’s Spicy Asian Chicken Fries will be sure to hit the spot!
- Der Pretzel Wagen
- Rolling Asian Delight Enjoy healthy Asian cuisine- the Vegetable Stir-fry or Multigrain Fried Rice
- Mile Square Coffee Roastery
- Nicey Treat