Market season reaches midpointposted by SPD Communications on July 29, 2015 in Market
We’ve reached week 10 of the Statehouse Market. Yes, it’s already the midpoint of the market’s fourth season. It’s going to be a busy Thursday in downtown Indy with Gen Con kicking off too. Here are the week’s produce vendors and food trucks for July 30.
- VanAntwerp’s Farm Market – A large variety of fresh produce is always at the market. Get some fresh vegetables for a great dinner.
- Biltz Greenhouses – Have some Southern Indiana peaches this week.
- Bryant Farm – Bryant Farms has delicious zucchini and squash available.
- Posey & Pumpkin – The sun is out and so are the sunflowers. Stop by tomorrow and grab your own sun.
- Wilson Farm – Looking for free-range eggs? Look no further!
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Enjoy Indiana grown honey! Use as a substitute to regular sweeteners.
- Oberweis Dairy– Enjoy either some delicious milk, or try their fresh lemonade. Take advantage of their Summer sale!
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Entrees are back. To ensure your favorites, please try and call ahead.
- Cornerstone Bread Co. – Our newest vendor is back again. Enjoy bread baked fresh Thursday morning.
- The Pork Shoppe – Get ready for a BBQ with all of these locally raised pork products.
- Nacho Mama’s Enjoy Mediterranean Nachos this week
- Citizen Hash Stop by and try the Thai Peanut Chicken Salad
- Taste of the Caribbean
- Gigi’s Cupcake Truck Satisfy your sweet tooth with Gigi’s healthy options: Flourless and Gluten-free cupcakes
- Wild Boar BBQ
- Brozinni Pizza
- Slider Station
- Groovy Guys Fries Groovy Guy’s Spicy Asian Chicken Fries will be sure to hit the spot!
- Der Pretzel Wagen
- Rolling Asian Delight Enjoy healthy Asian cuisine- the Vegetable Stir-fry or Multigrain Fried Rice
- Mile Square Coffee Roastery
- Nicey Treat