Prepare for a Healthy Dinner at Week #10 of the Marketposted by SPD Communications on July 22, 2014 in Market
Welcome to week ten of the Statehouse Market. Last week, Van Antwerp Farms brought some of the first butternut squash of the season. Wondering what’s going to be the new item this week? How about Wildflower Ridge Honey’s new Jalapeño Infused Honey or Simple Taste Bakery’s new gluten-free taco bowls? Check out the list below for more of what our vendors are bringing, then be sure to check them out on market day to see what other new items they have.
This week we also welcome back food trucks including Rolling Asian Delight, Caveman Truck, Tacos Without Borders, Pierogi Love Indy, Chef Dan’s Southern Comfort and Spice Box. See you at the Market on Thursday!
When: July 24, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Robert Orr Plaza and Senate Ave.
What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
We’ll post the items as information becomes available on what vendors are bringing this week.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Raw honey, whipped honey and honey products. Coffee Infused Honey made with locally roasted coffee, Vanilla Infused Honey made with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, the new Jalapeño Infused Honey, and more lip balm flavors!
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Posey & Pumpkins.
- Van Antwerp Farm Market – Produce. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Van Antwerp Farms.
- Bryant Farm – New this week is the Ping Tung Asian eggplant. Also they’ll have green beans, yellow wax beans, eggplants, potatoes and squash. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Bryant Farm.
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, sweet corn, greens, tomatoes, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Oberweis Dairy – milk samples and raspberry lemonade samples.
- Red Barn Meats – grass fed beef, grain fed beef, pork, goat, and lamb. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Red Barn Meats.
- The Pork Shoppe – Frozen Pork products including pork chops, pork burgers, 3 types of sausage, bacon, and both loin and shoulder roasts. Check out their new bundle specials.
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Debuting their new gluten, dairy, nut, yeast, corn and soy-free taco bowls that can be purchased filled with fresh cooked Pulled Pork or Chorizo Sausage from The Pork Shoppe. Also they’ll have hot dog and hamburger buns, strawberry/rhubarb pies, and apple pie brownies.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter, Fromage Frais, Fresh Mozzarella and their popular cheese curds return!
- Flat Rock Farms – Produce
- Biltz Greenhouses – Sweet corn, tomatoes, blueberries, peppers, potatoes, green beans, and onions.
- Caveman Truck
- Tacos Without Borders
- Spice Box
- Cutie Pies Pizza
- Sweet Jeanius
- Soul Sista On the Move
- Chef Dan’s Southern Comfort
- Pierogi Love Indy
- Groovy Guys Fries
- Big Ron’s Bistro
- Rolling Asian Delight
- Nicey Treat