Week #3 at the Statehouse Marketposted by SPD Communications on June 4, 2014 in Market
This week we see the return of Bryant Farm, a new set of food trucks, and we have new information about what our vendors are bringing for this week.
When: June 5, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Robert Orr Plaza and Senate Ave.
What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Raw Honey, Whipped Honey and honey products. New items include: Coffee Infused Honey made with locally roasted coffee, Vanilla Infused Honey made with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Trail Rations (a 12 oz. reusable pouch of honey that is collapsible and great for hiking, backpacking, camping, biking, etc.) and more lip balm flavors!
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Posey & Pumpkins.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Produce. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for VanAntwerp Farms.
- Oberweis Dairy – Milk
- Bryant Farm – cabbage, broccoli, spring onions, zucchini, and summer squash. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Bryant Farm.
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, asparagus, greens, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Red Barn Meats – Individual cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and goat on Opening Day. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at email@example.com. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Red Barn Meats.
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork products
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Breads and sweets
We are confirming if vendors Flat Rock Farms and Biltz Greenhouses are here week three. Tulip Tree Creamery is scheduled to be at the market starting on Week #4 on June 12. As information becomes available on what vendors are growing early in the season, we’ll post items vendors are bringing.
Cutie Pies Pizza
Gigi’s Cupcake Truck
Rollin Wit Da Roux
Groovy Guys Fries
Circle City Spuds