The Statehouse Market takes place on Thursdays from May to October, drawing a large lunch crowd from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. It’s a great opportunity to sell to more than 12,000 state employees, as well as other business professionals in downtown Indianapolis. We invite vendors from across the state to participate.
Vendors and food trucks must submit the following before selling at the market:
- *Signed Statehouse Market Application (please read the application details in full before signing)
- Provide copy of the Registration Application As A Temporary Retail Food Establishment from the Indiana State Board of Health (if applicable)
- A copy of current insurance certificate
- A copy of vehicle insurance
- Payment for all applicable fees
- A copy of Registered Retail Merchant Certificate (if selling taxable items) from the Indiana Department of Revenue
*Note: Submitting an application does not guarantee a spot at the market.
Providing Healthy Alternatives
At Statehouse Market, we give preference to vendors and food trucks who utilize Indiana produce and whose menus feature healthy food options.
On your application, please be sure to indicate healthy options so we can promote these items to reinforce the State of Indiana’s Invest In Your Health wellness program.
- Vendors pay a weekly rate of $10.
- For food trucks requiring only a single space (16’x16’), the weekly fee is $15.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get in touch.