If you’re looking for the ingredients to complete the dish for your Labor Day cookout, check out the Statehouse Market Thursday. Our vendors may have just what you’re looking for available for purchase right here so you can skip the trip to the store. While you’re at it, check out our lineup of food trucks for a fresh lunch.
We’d like to thank all of our vendors and customers for bearing with us during the construction on the Indiana Government Center Campus. Construction is progressing and has shifted mostly to Senate Avenue. Starting this week, our vendors park on Robert Orr Plaza Drive only. We have full access from West Street to the Statehouse.
This week, we welcome the following vendors to the market, open 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Another new batch of jalapeño infused honey and more honeycomb this week.
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants.
- Van Antwerp Farm Market – Watermelon, tomatoes, green beans, eggplants, sweet corn and other produce.
- Bryant Farm – Featuring potatoes, tomatoes, hot and sweet peppers and eggplant.
- Wilson Farm – Sweet corn, greens, tomatoes, bedding plants and herbs.
- Oberweis Dairy – Milk samples and raspberry lemonade samples.
- Red Barn Meats – Grass fed beef, grain fed beef, pork, goat and lamb, soup bones, knuckle bones, and beef variety meats. They also have a variety of pork as well as various lamb & goat items.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Check out their new cheese products each week.
- The Pork Shoppe – Frozen Pork products including pork chops, pork burgers, three types of sausage, bacon and both loin and shoulder roasts. Two Labor Day specials this week: Get one dollar off packages of pork burgers and pork chops.
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Try their new gluten, dairy, nut, yeast, corn and soy-free taco bowls, hot dog and hamburger buns, apple and plum strudel and apple pie brownies. Learn more about their products with the Profile Video for Simple Taste.
- Biltz Greenhouses – Varieties of apples, sweet corn, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, green beans and onions are featured.
- Duos Indy – Truck menu includes Turkey Bacon Club Sandwich, Cornet Sandwich, Panzanella Salad, Potato Leek Soup and more.
- Little Eataly – Try the Watermelon Salad or Sicilian Chicken Salad.
- Nacho Mama – This week’s feature item is Vegan Nachos
- Neighborhood Pizza – Healthy selections include the Skinny Veggie, Margarita and an organic spring salad.
- The Flying Cupcake
- Pierogi Love Indy
- Dhaba Indy
- Groovy Guys Fries – Try the Spicy Asian Chicken Fries.
- Circle City Spuds
- Mac Genie Truck – Try their Blue Magic Coleslaw
- Rolling Asian Delight – Try the Teriyaki Salad Bowl
- Nicey Treat