The official start of Summer is less than one week away! This means there is a large variety of produce that is fresh and in season! Come out this week and enjoy shopping for fresh produce while sampling a healthy choice from one of our many food trucks.
Take a look at the video below from Jenna McClean, RD, on how to take produce from the market and create a wonderful, healthy, summertime dish. Also, stop by her booth at the market Thursday for a free recipe card for the Caprese Salad. See you there!
- Blitz Greenhouse –
- Tulip Tree Creamery –
- Posey & Pumpkins – Flowers and produce
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork chops, burgers, bacon and more.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market –
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Honey, whipped honey, infused honey, honey peanut butter, apple butter, lip balms and skin creams.
- Oberweis Dairy
- Wilson Farm – New red potatoes, rhubarb, asparagus, fruit plants, strawberries
- Simple Taste – Breads, cinnamon rolls, muffins, strawberry/rhubarb pies, peach cobbler, cookies, brownies.
The Pork Shoppe and Cornerstone Bread Co. return to the market next week.
We have many favorite food trucks this week and are happy to introduce two first-timers Soulshine Market and Sam’s Upper Krust! Enjoy one of the healthy choices mentioned below.
- Nacho Mama – Try the vegan rice bowl!
- Citizen Hash – Enjoy a Statehouse Market favorite, the Jamaican Jerk Tacos!
- Taste of the Caribbean –
- The Flying Cupcake – Craving something sweet? Try The Lady Whitney, a lemon poppy seed cupcake with blackberry buttercream.
- Johnson’s BBQ Shack – Wanting some BBQ? Johnson’s is sure to please with their smoked, boneless, skinless chicken or a turkey leg.
- Neighborhood Pizza –
- Slider Station –
- Dashboard Diner – Enjoy a Dash Wrap or a Chef salad!
- Der Pretzel Wagen –
- Sam’s Upper Krust – Try a delicious grilled salmon salad or a Madd Veggie pita!
- Soulshine Market – Have a margarita salmon taco with avocado!
- Soul Sista on the Move – Enjoy some comfort food with baked chicken and green beans.
- Nicey Treat