Now that the Statehouse Market is in full swing, we invite you to stop on by! This week we hope to have a full roster of vendors including a new vendor called Cornerstone Bread Company. VanAntwerp Farms is pulling double duty this week as you can either buy fresh tomatoes from them or eat them on a sandwich from Duos Indy. The sandwich is a House Roast Beef that includes roasted shallot, Rosemary goat cheese, arugula and VanAntwerp’s tomatoes.
We also have a variety of other food trucks. We’re still introducing some new ones including Wild Boar BBQ. We’ve also got a few other favorites back for the first time, like Pierogi Love Indy, Brozinni Pizzeria and Greiner’s Sub Shop. Enjoy your meal and the beautiful weather and have your lunch picnic-style on the Statehouse lawn.
Click the links below to see what vendors are bringing this week and the healthy selections from our food trucks. See you there!
- Blitz Greenhouse – Tomatoes and green onions. Expect more and more produce each week.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter (made with sea salt), fresh mozzarella, Fromage Frais and beer cheese (made with Sun King Big Iron Barley Wine)
- Oberweis Dairy
- Posey & Pumpkins
- Simple Taste
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork chops, burgers, bacon and more
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Sweet onions, zucchini, sugar snap peas, yellow squash, cucumbers, kale and okra
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Honey, whipped honey, infused honey, honey peanut butter, apple butter, lip balms and skin creams.
- Wilson Farm
- Cornerstone Bread Co. – Check their profile for a list of products they’ll have at the market.
- Bryant Farm – Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and onions.
- Duos Indy – Besides the House Roast Beef try the Spring Flirt Sandwich(tofu vegan option) with Fair Oaks smoked gouda, apple, tomato, pickled onion and arugula.
- The Twisted Sicilian – Try the Sicilian chicken salad or the watermelon salad.
- Caveman Truck – Jicama Tacos and Brussel Sprouts
- Spice Box
- Gigi’s Cupcake Truck
- Wild Boar BBQ – Try the Grilled Portabello w/Roasted Red Pepper. Full menu on profile.
- Brozinni Pizza
- Rolling Asian Delight – Homestyle All Natural Sauces, Multigrain Fried Rice and Vegan Tofu. Full menu for June 11 posted on profile.
- Pierogi Love Indy – Spinach and feta and brown butter Fiji apple varieties.
- Greiner’s Sub Shop
- Ricker’s Burritos – They changed their name from Ahh! Burritos. Try a Low Carb Burrito Bowl
- Mile Square Coffee Roastery
- Nicey Treat