June 11 vendor lineup announcedposted by SPD Communications on June 8, 2015 in Market
Now that the Statehouse Market is in full swing, we invite you to stop on by! This week we hope to have a full roster of vendors including a new vendor called Cornerstone Bread Company. VanAntwerp Farms is pulling double duty this week as you can either buy fresh tomatoes from them or eat them on a sandwich from Duos Indy. The sandwich is a House Roast Beef that includes roasted shallot, Rosemary goat cheese, arugula and VanAntwerp’s tomatoes.
We also have a variety of other food trucks. We’re still introducing some new ones including Wild Boar BBQ. We’ve also got a few other favorites back for the first time, like Pierogi Love Indy, Brozinni Pizzeria and Greiner’s Sub Shop. Enjoy your meal and the beautiful weather and have your lunch picnic-style on the Statehouse lawn.
Click the links below to see what vendors are bringing this week and the healthy selections from our food trucks. See you there!
- Blitz Greenhouse – Tomatoes and green onions. Expect more and more produce each week.
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter (made with sea salt), fresh mozzarella, Fromage Frais and beer cheese (made with Sun King Big Iron Barley Wine)
- Oberweis Dairy
- Posey & Pumpkins
- Simple Taste
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork chops, burgers, bacon and more
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Sweet onions, zucchini, sugar snap peas, yellow squash, cucumbers, kale and okra
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Honey, whipped honey, infused honey, honey peanut butter, apple butter, lip balms and skin creams.
- Wilson Farm
- Cornerstone Bread Co. – Check their profile for a list of products they’ll have at the market.
- Bryant Farm – Broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and onions.
- Duos Indy – Besides the House Roast Beef try the Spring Flirt Sandwich(tofu vegan option) with Fair Oaks smoked gouda, apple, tomato, pickled onion and arugula.
- The Twisted Sicilian – Try the Sicilian chicken salad or the watermelon salad.
- Caveman Truck – Jicama Tacos and Brussel Sprouts
- Spice Box
- Gigi’s Cupcake Truck
- Wild Boar BBQ – Try the Grilled Portabello w/Roasted Red Pepper. Full menu on profile.
- Brozinni Pizza
- Rolling Asian Delight – Homestyle All Natural Sauces, Multigrain Fried Rice and Vegan Tofu. Full menu for June 11 posted on profile.
- Pierogi Love Indy – Spinach and feta and brown butter Fiji apple varieties.
- Greiner’s Sub Shop
- Ricker’s Burritos – They changed their name from Ahh! Burritos. Try a Low Carb Burrito Bowl
- Mile Square Coffee Roastery
- Nicey Treat