Join us for Week #4 at the Statehouse Marketposted by SPD Communications on June 11, 2014 in Market
It’s week four at the Statehouse Market. This week, Tulip Tree Creamery makes its’ first appearance at the market this season and we welcome in a new set of food trucks. Below we’ve listed information about what our vendors are bringing this week.
When: June 12, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Where: Robert Orr Plaza Drive (see below in red)
What: Produce Vendors and Food Trucks.
This week all vendors are parking on Robert Orr Plaza Drive near West Street. Vendors will be parked on both sides of Robert Orr Plaza Drive, west of the Abe Lincoln Statue.
As information becomes available on what vendors are growing early in the season, we’ll post items vendors are bringing.
- Wildflower Ridge Honey – Raw Honey, Whipped Honey and honey products. New items include: Coffee Infused Honey made with locally roasted coffee, Vanilla Infused Honey made with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Trail Rations (a 12 oz. reusable pouch of honey that is collapsible and great for hiking, backpacking, camping, biking, etc.) and more lip balm flavors!
- Posey & Pumpkins – Produce and plants. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Posey & Pumpkins.
- VanAntwerp Farm Market – Produce. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for VanAntwerp Farms.
- Oberweis Dairy – Milk
- Bryant Farm – cabbage, broccoli, spring onions, zucchini, and summer squash. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Bryant Farm.
- Wilson Farms – Free range eggs, asparagus, greens, rhubarb, bedding plants, and herbs.
- Red Barn Meats – Individual cuts of beef, pork, lamb, and goat on Opening Day. They’ll also have bulk beef and bulk lamb for sale. If you are interested in bulk prices, please email Angela Abney with Red Barn Meats at email@example.com. Learn more about their farm with the Friday Farm Visit for Red Barn Meats.
- The Pork Shoppe – Pork products
- Simple Taste Specialty Bakery – Breads and sweets
- Tulip Tree Creamery – Cultured Butter, Fromage Frais, and Fresh Mozzarella!
- Flat Rock Farms – Produce
- Biltz Greenhouses – Produce including potatoes and beans.
- Caveman Truck
- Tacos Without Borders
- Spice Box
- The NY Slice
- Heavenly Sweets
- Gobble Gobble
- Soul Sista On the Move
- Dashboard Diner
- Greiner’s Sub Shop
- Hoosier Fat Daddys
- Pierogi Love Indy
- Nicey Treat